Capitola Packing & Storage Tips
Helpful Packing Hints
JD Mini Storage is dedicated to the satisfaction of every client. That’s why we offer packing and storage tips to help you make the best use of your storage unit. Begin packing two to three days before moving and be careful to prevent breakage or loss of small and fragile items. You should also have corrugated cartons, packing paper, sealing tape, and a magic marker-type pen. When packing items such as books or heavy cartons, keep the weight to 30 pounds or less to make the boxes easier to lift.
When moving into a storage unit, it is important not to waste space. We want to help you be as organized as possible. Our team of experienced on-site managers is available to help answer your questions.
We offer the following important storage tips:
- Use uniformly sized boxes to protect your goods
- Plan around the amount of access you need to your unit
- Store lightweight items near the back of the unit and heavier items near the front
- Leave a small air space between the goods and the storage unit walls
- Cover the entire load with a light plastic cover
- Insure your goods while in storage and keep a list and descriptions of all possessions in storage
At JD Mini Storage, we help you get the efficiency and organization you want. Our storage units are high quality and spacious, and you can rest assured that your possessions are secure. Get professional assistance with your storage needs. Call us at (831) 462-1910 today for storage made easy!