Document Storage in Capitola, CA
Our Advice for Document Storage at Home or in the Office
Making sure all your documents are in order is a challenge. Whether you’re organizing your work area or your personal documents, you know how difficult it can be to ensure all your paperwork is both safe and accessible when you need it. At JD Mini Storage, we want to help you store your documents securely. We offer units that function as document storage systems that you can access whenever necessary. Our Capitola, CA team knows you want to try organizing your home or workspace before investing in mini storage. Read up on our organization tips, then consider storing your items with us.
Tips for Offices and Businesses
Finding enough space for office documents can be challenging, especially since many offices don’t have much storage space. If you have lots of documents to store at your desk, we have plenty of tips to make your workspace less cluttered.
- Try a Desk Organizer: The most straightforward way to organize documents and keep them within close reach is a desktop organizer. You can find inexpensive file sorters and letter trays at nearly any office supply store.
- Don’t Forget About Wall Space: If allowed at your workplace, you may want to consider mounting folder or additional shelves along with your wall space. While you may not have lots of space left to right, we often forget about vertical space.
- Use Storage on Wheels: Although you probably can’t control the amount of storage in your desk, you can bring in your own wheeled storage unit. These compact, mobile cabinets are an excellent place to store extra office supplies and documents when they’re not in use.
- Browse Storage Cabinets: If you need more secure storage solutions for your paperwork, a full-size cabinet might be best for you. Most storage cabinets can be locked, and you’ll have plenty of room for your documents.
Tips for Home Document Storage
Storing your documents at home is a different story from storing them at work. At home, you may be comfortable with storing important documents on a high shelf, in a desk, or in a nightstand. However, some homeowners feel better if their paperwork is in a more secure document storage box. You could invest in a filing cabinet, but you may not have space for another piece of furniture. Consider a locked safe for crucial documents, such as birth certificates, Social Security cards, bond certificates, deeds, wills, health records, insurance policies, and tax returns. If you have too many documents that won’t have lasting importance, consider getting rid of some or moving them to a mini storage unit.
Consider a Document Storage Container
While there are plenty of ways to keep document storage boxes at home, if you have an excess of files and no room to store them, you may be better off with a self-storage unit. Let our knowledgeable staff help you find the storage unit that suits your needs best.
Ask About Our Storage Options
Whenever you need storage solutions in Capitola, CA, JD Mini Storage is here for you. We’re committed to accessible document storage, as well as keeping your belongings safe and secure. Storing documents is one of our specialties, but we also welcome clients wanting to store other items. We particularly cater to college students and military personnel. However, we’re also here for you if you simply want to declutter your living space. Contact our team today to learn more about our services.
Why Choose Us?
- All Ground Level Units
- All Units 10ft Tall
- On-Site Managers
- Electronic Key Pad Access
- Customized Billing & Payment Options
- Gate Open 7 Days a Week
- No Hidden Fees
- After the First Month, All Unused Rent Is Refunded With 10 Days Notice of Move-out