Whether you are packing for a move or temporary storage , your pictures and mirrors need to be packed in a specific manner. Pictures and mirrors must be kept protected while in a moving truck and in a storage unit near Capitola, CA because they are very fragile. Watch the video for a closer look at how to pack your pictures and mirrors. Here are few tips to get you started:
- Purchase specialized boxes meant to transport pictures and mirrors.
- Place packing paper or bubble wrap at the bottom of the box before you place the picture in. This will ensure more protection.
- Wrap packing paper around your pictures and mirrors to avoid potential ink transference while moving or sitting in the storage unit.
- Tape up the box liberally to keep the moving box from breaking during transport.
- Label the box fragile so everyone will know to handle it with care.